Monday, November 27, 2006

The Best Gift to give a Best Friend




I know, I know Christmas is around the corner. I guess its about that time to be very thoughtful about what you are going to give your good friends. So I thought it would be nice to post once a day till Christmas, gifts that you can give to your friend(s) male or female. Well today I present a Coach wristlet. A Coach wristlet is the best present because you can't leave home without it. It is of amazement- the many things that you can do with a wristlet. Especially one that is as stylish as a Coach wristlet.

The many uses of a Coach wristlet
1. It can be worn alone as a mini purse or a club purse

2. It can be utilized as a wallet accompanying a Coach tote.

3. It can be used as a makeup bag.

** All wristlets can be found at Coach specialty stores and online at www.coach.com.
All prices range from $58-$148.

No comments:

Get widget