Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Now I know that I am going to acrue fire from this posting--but I feel like I need to get this off my chest. Here are the three lovely ladies from Dreamgirls: Anika, Jennifer and Beyonce. This happens to be a movie premiere not a ball room gala. Why does Beyonce feel the need to try to upstage people. I don't care how nice this gown is __Beyonce, you are not getting an Oscar nod!!! This is a premier, the other two ladies and distinguished guests as well where dressed to a T. I think Beyonce doesn't seem to realize that she can show up to this premiere with a white tank, blue jeans and heels on and still erradicate glamour. She is trying too darn hard here and needs a smack upside her head--she's waisting fabric, there are kids needing clothing in Africa and other impoversihed places--while Beyonce is sitting here utilizng the material to try to upstage people.--lol





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with what you're saying about Beyonce overdoing it a bit here, but that dress looks hot on her though!

Get widget