Friday, November 09, 2007

Fashion Honey Wants.. For November


Hey everyone, It's Fashion Honey here and I decided that since Christmas was around the corner, I might as well share what my wish list is and maybe if those special people are checking this out they can grobble over what gifts to get me this year.

The first item that is on my wishlist this month is:

1. YSL Tribute Pumps
Every woman needs that special pair of pumps that make her feel and look sexy
even on her worst days. I can wear these pumps and take on any obstacle in my life.


2. Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 35 and Deauville
I love to travel and I am hoping that next year, I can add a spree of traveling on to my list so if this is possible I would definitely love to do it in style and
why not with a little Louis?



3. A Lace Front Wig

Yeah I said a Lace Front Wig. I am tired of doing my hair and I think this is an easy alternative to the tugging and pulling of braids and a weave.-- Don't act brand new to this alternative lace fronts have been worn on the likes of Beyonce, J-Lo, Paris Hilton, Ciara, Ashanti, Halle Berry, Janet Jackson, Mary J. Blige and Jessica Simpson--


For 2008 I would love to Glam up my look. So far at the end of this fashion quarter I have been wearing a construction helmut and vest almost everyday and that so does not preserve my fashion sexy.

No comments:

Get widget