Friday, December 01, 2006

The Best Gift to give your boyfriend this Christmas


Doesn't it feel good to know that while the cold and chilly times are coming, you have that special blanket by your side to keep you warm!! I am definitely not talking about a piece of cloth, I am talking about your boyfriend and he deserves to get something really special from you this Christmas. This year, I decided that a man should get a nice pair of kicks, something that he can covet and utilize whether he is dresses business casual, or dressed down-- just looking oh-so-sexy! The sneakers I chose are the Louis Vuitton Speeding Monogram Canvas sneaker and they are currently $455 on eluxury.com. I will follow up with this post to discuss the oh-so-sexy outfits that your man should wear with these.

No comments:

Get widget