Tuesday, August 14, 2007

FALLing for Jackets below $90 this year


Forever 21 Winter White Three Quarter Coat $45- www.forever21.com

Isaac Mizrahi for Target. www.target.com - In stores early fall

Soundgirl Cotton Blazer $72- www.soundgirl.com


MNG by Mango Faux Fur Coat $89 - Mango Stores

Ladies!- I can not wait till the weather drops 20 degrees. I believe that women dress way better in the fall. Why?-- Because you add more clothing to your body and styling is done more strategically than when it is in the summertime. Posted are a few of my favorites and I believe that you will love them too. These jackets are cost efficient as well as a staple for years to come. How adorable is that jacket from Soundgirl. I can see myself styling and profiling this jacket up with a pair of stove pipe jeans as well as red patent leather pumps- white pashmina-gold large hoop earrings as well as my hair tied back in a bun. Ladies get "cool" with it and enjoy my favorites.

No comments:

Get widget