Thursday, September 20, 2007

Who wore it better: Herve Leger Edition



As I was browsing on the net-- man these days I have been bored after work. I went over to look at Ciara's website-- shout out to Ciara-Harris.Net!!! I saw some stills from her summer hit: I Can't Leave Him Alone-- featuring 50 cent. Great video check it out below the post. When I check out the stills with her in the ultra sexy and beyond hot purple and silver Herve Leger bandage dress-I was inspired to hit the gym-That dress is wrapping celebrity bodies on red carpets everywhere.
Speaking of hitting a red carpet event, Mrs. David Beckham was looking just as stealth in the same exact Herve Leger on September 10th, 2007. Another shout out to OMG!. Although Ciara wore it first, we still need to know who wore it best, let me know what you think.



Check out her latest jam "Can't Leave Em Alone" below

2 comments:

Ugochi said...

i really need a Herve Leger dress in my life. it's so crucial!

Anonymous said...

The Rank Herve Leger Dress fashion shows are often populated with celebrities and famous actresses dressed in Herve Leger bandage dresses.Famous fans, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna and Kate Bosworth.

Get widget