Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fashion Honey's Dream Wardrobe: Black & Patent Leather

I have always had this dream that I would be in the Matrix fighting evil ad the main thing I loved was the patent leather jackets, sunglasses and the uptightness of the actors and actresses. Well if I was the styling director see what my take would've been on set-- I hope you like it!!

Mary J. Blige's hot haircut-- see when you are doing all black you need a contrast--


Burberry Prorsum Patent Leather 3/4 length coat -$5225 www.netaporter.com

Fendi Medium Leather Bag De Jour- $1580 www.eluxury.com


and lastly, an outfit can't be complete without the shoes

Yves Saint Laurent Patent Leather Trim Mary Jane -$660 www.saksfifthavenue.com


Ladies I hope you enjoyed my Matrix fantasy, and definitely the style displayed here. I decided that I will post my fashion fantasy every week inspired by my favorite movies. I know that many of you are wondering.. hmm what happened to the sunglasses-- I just have too many...lol!

No comments:

Get widget