Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fashion Honey is back and Enjoying Polyvore!!!!

I am so sorry!! I believe I have made this speech to my readers around this same time last year. My life has been so busy and I am learning so much about many industries, I haven't had time to take care of my baby!!! Well... guys I just want to say thank you for those who continued to join my readership and trust me. I will stay on top of my game more than ever.

Okay getting back to the Fashion Honey you love!!!! So I was checking out the weather and it reminded me of when I used to get ready to go back to school. This year has been quite unusual when it comes to weather and I am not going to go into the "Go-Green" speech, that's for tommorrow, but the weather has been quite wierd. I thought that we were in the middle of September. Oh well!!! I wanted to show you all a cutesy take on fall and perhaps what you may see me wearing on the streets of Soho in latter September. Check it out and let me know what you think!!! I miss hearing from all of you and I hope that we can reconnect again!

No comments:

Get widget