Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fashion Honey Survival Basics for living in NY

As I watch all of the freshman and new hires march in to their institutions of higher learning or earning, I am so mesmerized by the new hits and staples for this fall. There is an arising of bold lace ala Prada and others. I am not excited because unfortunately my wardrobe will be staying the same this fall. But for all you fashion honeys that are kinda kicking rocks and wondering what cool outfits to wear to work and play this fall... Check out my collection that I concocted on the Polyvore "oh so addictive" website. I love it. It is a play on prep chic, girls just wanna have fun and Parisian chic. Check it out and let me know if you are loving it!!!

These are all of my favorite fashion survival basics that can be mixed and matched for work, fun and play. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Get widget