Monday, October 02, 2006

I Am Not My Hair, But My Hair Craves Attention!!!


I finally chopped the perm out of my hair and now I am natural. For those who are in the dark- I am of African decent and that also means that my hair is in a tight curl or politically correct " afro". Lately, I have been utilizing products to condition my hair-- such as Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream for "Curl & Shine" and I love it. It soften my curl pattern and made it easier for me to comb through my hair and see a better defined curl pattern. For those who have a softer texture of hair such as straight or wavy- I also welcome you to utilize Garnier-- their products cater to many hair types and sometime is slept on. So the next time you are at your neighborhood CVS, Eckerd, Genovese, Walmart, Target, K-mart, Duane-Reade and Walgreens- please feel free to try Garnier Fructis line-- the Fortifying Shampoo and Cream conditioner as well as the leave-in conditioning.

No comments:

Get widget