Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fashion Honey gives you Something Borrowed and Something Blue!!



Play the wedding bells or just play the game.. Ever since I graduated from college I have always surfed on the Michael C. Fina website to view their latest engagement rings. Yeah I just love solitaires and past, present or future sets.. Today as I was recreating my wedding day in my mind--(okay fine I am obsessed with my future wedding day-- everygirl can dream right?) I found that M.Fina is having a Blue event at his Midtown store in Manhattan.

Michael C. Fina
December 12th, 2007
545 Fifth Avenue at 45th Street

You can check out the latest ice while drinking tropical cocktails, caribbean treats as well as being entertained by the sounds of the Caribbean.

Other perks include entering a contest.. you can find out more about that on michaelcfina.com/bvi

Goodluck and I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Get widget