Thursday, December 13, 2007

Girls... I am so GREEN with fashion envy


Fashion Honeys... Green is all over the place and is the hottest color for December. Green has been stretched upon the heavenly bodies of Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Rhianna and so many other celebs. The red carpet was draped from head to toe with the essence of green and I am so green with envy because I don't own a darn thing with green in it. Even though I have been told that it matches my complexion well. Yesterday I went to Forever 21 seeking the perfect Emerald green dress-- and there was none- oh well.

Check out the hot styles from my girls below:
Beyonce

Iman

Vanessa Williams

Tyra Banks

Jada Pinkett with family

Mary J and Jessica Alba with the same dress on

Kimberly Elise

1 comment:

Ugochi said...

Mary's dress is sooooooo hot!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

Get widget