Saturday, September 04, 2010

After a Lonnnnngggg Hiatus- Fashion Honey is back!




Hello World, I feel so bad that I left for so long- but I am back like I have never left and Fashion Honey is going to be bigger and better than ever. With acquiring a new job and getting hired to run campaigns,multi-tasking which once was my best feature is now becoming a paradox. Fashion Honey is currently having a new blog site constructed and a new web domain which will enhance the site.Get ready for more fashion interviews and events. Piles and piles of new fashion will explode on the new site thanks to the new farm-hands that I hired, Gia and Mel (Clap for them!). Fashion Honey statistically is at 1,500 viewers daily! I hope that we can reach up to double the amount for the Fashion Year of 2011. As we embark on the fashion journey of Minimalism, Lace, Army, Prints and Golds continue to follow up with me on the hottest looks as well the hot messes of the industry! Let the sha-shaying begin!


- Fashion Honey

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cute blog, Onyinye! Check me out.

http://theaudacityofcolor.com/

Get widget