Monday, September 06, 2010

Animal Story: Kelis in multiple Leopard Print


Kelis, fashion daredevil, gutsy, take all prisoners songstress came rushing through the airport in this explosion of fierce plethora of leopard print pieces. In all of my fashioncation (yes: fashion + education = fashioncation)the #1 rule in stone was: Never mix prints. This year that rule has been put on pause by the likes of Rhianna who was seen in a red and gold leopard print Dolce and Gabbana dress; as well as Beyonce. She was seen on her recent vacation with Jay-Z with her mix of ankara prints which recieved many "mixed" reviews.

Kelis's off the first class seat plane style is chic yet simple. I normally would not put them all together but I love them all seperately. The cardigan as seen in the pic on the left is chic enough to wear with a white Brooks Brother's button down shirt, Zara Pencil skirt and Red Christian Louboutin Pigalle Pumps. I would switch out the pencil skirt for a nice pair of denim skinny jeans if I am having a lunch date. The scarf which was on the stroller works for any outfit.

See below my leopard montage of coveted items that I would like in my fashion crypt for this fall.

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

Amazing leopard scarf, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

Get widget