Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bags I want NOW!!!: Fall 2011 Edition


Ladies, I love Fall because of the cooler weather and the ability to show your inner fashionista. Bags have always been the epitome of my debt when it comes to the Fall season. As I stalkingly watch the Spring Fashion week shows, loathing for my next it bag, I have learned to work on trend vs on dollar.. So now, I bring to you my coveted bag collection for Fall at all different price points.. We may be recessionistas but we still have to look good nonetheless. Check out my fave items below and feel free to comment on what bags you might want to tote this Fall!



Be&D Maggie Satchel (Bloomingdales)
PRICE: $1,098.00




Cynthia Vincent Anderson Messenger
PRICE: $295.00


Furla Apaloosa Croco Satchel
PRICE: $398.00



Michael Kors Quinn Rectangular Shoulder Flap Bag
PRICE: $995.00


Lauren Merkin Marlow Python Metal Satchel
PRICE: $525.00


DKNY Leopard Print Top-Handle Tote
PRICE: $325.00

1 comment:

Younotry said...

Great Post Fashionista...I LOVE LOVE the Cynthia Vincent messenger bag, totally me! + the price too! Lol

Get widget