Monday, September 26, 2011

Clutch as the Perfect Wallet

Hello Fashion Honies!!,

Have you ever gone through the motions of switching your wallets from bag to bag or when you have an afterwork event, you are stressed with having to carry two bags just to keep up with the day? Well I know I tend to go to a couple afterwork events and when I want to get light, I keep my coveted work bag locked up at my desk and I take my favorite "Clutchlet" (clutch + wallet = clutchlet) to the bar or to a networking event. Check out some of my favorite clutchlets below at various price points that play the role and keep you looking haute!!



Salvatore Ferragamo Norina Metallic Calfskin Cocktail Clutch
PRICE: $690.00


Tory Burch Robinson Envelope Clutch
PRICE: $325.00



Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Clutch
PRICE: $195.00



Tory Burch Lily Evening Bag
PRICE: $195.00



Zara SNAKE PRINT WASH BAG
35.90 USD



Well my fashion honies, that is all for now, check back in later when I discuss the bags that I would like to "tote" this fall.. you don't want to miss it!!

Fashion and Lots of Love,

Fashion Honey

No comments:

Get widget