Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Color Honey: Orange Fall 2012 is better worn than eaten!

Hello Fashion Honey's!

On the topic of Fall Colors, I noticed that the color Orange from August was going to be big this fall. I am excited to say that my prediction was correct!! Orange famously a color named as a fruit is hot in the luxe and low end world. I love Orange because it fits on many complexions and can be worn to jazz up an outfit or dress it down. (See Kourtney kill it with some nude pumps). Check out my selections below on how Orange can work for you!!

I love Sheath and wrap dresses, check out these figure flattering outfits that will work on your fading summer tan!!

Orange Dresses




This Fall, I bought a nice Orange Wool button down coat from Zara. I plan to debut it in early November 2012. Check out my selections below on some cute fall coats.

Nectarine Fall Coats


I am totally in love with all of these pieces for work. They can work with navy blue or black. How cute is the Erdem high-waisted floral skirt.
Orange Pieces for Work


A fashionista can't work it unless she has her statement bags!! Check out my Fave 5 options below:
Hot Orange Statement Bags


Lastly, for those that feel like they can't don some of the pieces above because they are a casual fashionista, check out my selections below:
Orange worn casually


No comments:

Get widget