Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The 10 things that I Just Can't live With Out - Part 1

Hello Fashion Honey Readers,

Alot has been going on in my life.. wow where do I start, Hurricane Sandy office displacements, friends getting married out of state, and working on building this blog. Fashion Honey will soon move to a ".com" platform after being in existence on blogger since 2006.  I created a Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fashionhoneyblog which showcases all of my favorite images that I feel make up the Fashion Honey brand. I am also working on a instagram sister page to catch my quick photos. Phew! So moving along.....

The other day I attended a Toastmasters class and one of the topics for an impromptu speech was "1 thing that you can't live with out". I tried to decipher which one thing it was, whether animate or inanimate and I realized that there are many things that I just can't live with out. So check out my 10 "can't live with out" items. I will do 10 each week, because I can't really live with out alot... lol.

1. I just can't live with out my NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Tahoe Glow. It is very sheer, goes on smooth and it makes your skin glow and look very healthy! I just love it! I always get compliments on the flawlessness of my skin and I have to thank my poreless epidermis to NARS.



2. I can't live with out my Duane Reade Control top hoisery in Jet black! A cheap find but it lasts such a long time. I can have it for over 10 wears with out puncture or running. It makes my legs look reallly good!



3. My Dell Streak 7!! The Dell Streak 7 is an android based tablet. I got in 2010 and it has changed my life. I use it to read my favorite books (it really helped with reading 50 Shades of Grey on the subway over the summer), listen to my favorite songs and now it is helping me exercise. As long as it runs on the Android platform- it will always be the epitome of my days to come.


4. My MAC Brunette Skinfinish Mineralize Powder Blush/Highlighter. It is the best thing that happened to me. I used it so sparingly and it has given me the best flushed rosy cheek glow that I just love for the last 4 years. Unfortunately just like all great MAC products, it was part of a limited edition collection- I am so sure that their "Gone but not forgotten" hotline won't have it- so I am going to probably see what blush matches the tones and move on from there (boohoo)


5. My Favorite Karaoke spot.. Pulse. I love Karaoke, it makes me feel so alive. Pulse Karaoke features a stage- so you walk in being Joe Schmoe and leave feeling like Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston (may she rest in peace). I always leave Pulse with no vocal chords left and my favorite song of the Karaoke moment is @Flo-rida ft Sia : Wild ones.

6. My Black dress from Zara. It is the ultimate sheath machine. I love to wear it with Audrey Hepburn style or very professional with a Chanel Fantasy Jacket or with a turtle neck when it is cold. The Little Black Dress a.k.a the LBD will forever be a fashion staple in our society and it definitely has a great place in my fashionable heart.



7. Michele Deco Watch: I find it to be the most sophisticated watch and with 64 diamonds, it is such a stunner!! It will always be my favorite watch until someone gets me a Rolex....haha.




8. Diamond Stud Earrings: It took me a couple of months of saving to afford my diamond studs and I am glad that I have them! They were a great investment! I wear them for every occasion and they are always a luxurious sophisticated never under stated option! Cheers for the studs!... were beautiful like diamonds in the sky....Shine bright like a diamond!


9. Tory Burch Flats: As a woman of the double digit size shoe, finding a cute flat that is comfortable, stylish and makes your feet look small is a very hard thing to uncover. I love how her flats come in every color and she comes out with some awesome styles each season. I just love love love Tory Burch!!

10. MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo: A life saver, I don't have to wear makeup and when I put this lip color on... it surely brings the boys to the yard. MAC's Ruby Woo is a matte texture, so you have to make sure that your lips are well moisturized prior to application. Just pure Lip Swag!!




Phew! That's all for today! Check in with me as I show you my next installment 10 things I can't live with out.

Hugs!

No comments:

Get widget